Named Best Hospital, Best Place to Have a Baby and Best Emergency Room by readers of The Daily Sentinel, NMC Health Network has the medical services to treat you and your family from head to toe — at all stages of life.
“Every day, and at every level in our organization, we remain highly focused on creating an environment that embraces safety and quality,” said Dr. Charles Thompson, Chief Medical Officer. “Our staff has worked diligently to implement nationally recognized benchmarks and best practices that have dramatically improved the environment of care.”
The hospital has also been recognized as a top performer by the Leapfrog Group for five consecutive reporting periods; this national award for patient safety is the most recent accolade received by the organization. Other recent accomplishments include:
• Advanced Primary Stroke Center Certification from the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Heart-Checkmark for Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
• The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® Total Joint Replacement.
Best of all, you don’t have to travel far to receive NMC’s expert care. NMC Health Network includes Nacogdoches Medical Center, an acute care facility, licensed for 161-beds and the following extensions of the hospital:
• NMC–Shelby County Emergency and Diagnostic Imaging Services in Center
• NMC–Diagnostic Imaging Center in Nacogdoches
• NMC–Sleep Center
• NMC–Loma Laird Cancer Center
• NMC–Outpatient Therapy
• NMC–Infusion Center
• NMC–Wound Care Center
• The Surgery Center of Nacogdoches
• MedPost Urgent Care Center
• Nacogdoches Medical Partners
We invite you to obtain a personalized profile of your health by visiting NacMedicalCenter.com/HRA where you can take free assessments to qualify your level of knee pain, hip pain or risk of heart disease or breast cancer.
If you are ready to seek care, a referral to an NMC Health Network doctor is just a phone call away. Our physician referral service is available 24 hours a day by calling 855/793-5562 or visit our website at nacmedicalcenter.com.