Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce Business and Strategic Plan 2022-2023
Short Term Goals
- Engage in the I-69 project to ensure that the project moves forward to benefit Nacogdoches County.
- Monitor the transition of SFASU to the University of Texas System.
- Support investment in infrastructure that will result in Nacogdoches County being more attractive for investment.
- Support investments in land and housing to support future economic development.
- Continually evaluate chamber programs and events for relevance and ROI.
Long Term Goals
- Increase membership by focusing on retaining current members while obtaining new members.
- Create a pipeline of leaders in the community who understand the chamber's value.
- Provide resources to members for business education, trend awareness and success.
- Advocate for an environment where business can succeed.
- Develop workforce and support education.