This year you can also give to those who are less fortunate and have no home or family to gather with through the Healing Center's Bags of Hope project.
100 individual bags are filled with items like those below to bless the homeless and help them through difficult moments and a cold winter.
You can make a difference in someone's life by sharing a little hope this Christmas season.
This is a list of suggested items. You can drop items off at The Healing Center, 407 E. Hospital St., or we can pick them up - call 936-569-7729.
Or you can donate cash to purchase items.
Your donations are tax deductible.
· Gloves · Socks
· Candy Bars · Canned pull tab meats
· Hand warmers · Cookies packets
· Flashlights w/batteries · Antibacterial Wipes
· Feminine Products · Toothbrushes
· Toothpaste · Deodorant
· Peanut butter crackers
· Free meal or sandwich coupons
· Small packs of Kleenex
· Small bags of Q-tips
· Juice pouches · Band-Aids
· Soap · Hand sanitizer - small bottles
· Mini size shampoo
· Mini size conditioner
· Hand / Body lotion
· Instant coffee / Hot chocolate
· Small Gideon Bibles · Christmas Candy
· Warm caps
· Fruit cups
· Slim JimMeat Sticks
· Toilet Paper
· Cheese crackers
· Dried fruit
· $2 in Quarters (washing)
· Bottled Water
Contact: Kimberly Russell, ProjectManager at 936-238-0957.