Angel Tree Applications for Christmas 2021 now accepted in Nacogdoches
Salvation Army of Nacogdoches
Angel Tree Qualifications
• Child must be between ages of 13-18; for children newborn up to age 12, please contact Love INC., at (936) 569-8555 for information on their sister program, “Shared Blessings.”
• Must have an appointment – call (936) 569-9871 between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m., weekdays. Please see dates and times available below.
• Must have photo ID/driver’s license for parent or guardian applying. If applicant applying is not a parent, proof of guardianship must be provided.
• Proof of income needed for everyone living in the household; such as award letter for food stamps, child support, pay stubs, etc.
• Proof child lives in the household; such as proof of enrollment in school (report card), birth certificate, etc.
• Proof of Nacogdoches County residency, such as utility bill with current address on it, or lease/rental agreement.
Please be prepared with your child’s sizes and any idea of what they may need or want for Christmas. We cannot provide electronics, video games or items that may be considered dangerous. We will do our best to fulfill their wishes within reason.
Applications will be accepted through the end of October. Appointments may be made between 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, beginning Wednesday, Oct. 13. Tuesday applications will be accepted on Oct. 19 and 26, between 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Service Center Manager
The Salvation Army of Nacogdoches
118 E. Hospital Street, Suite 101
Nacogdoches, TX 75961
Office Phone: 936-569-9871